- TYPE: Long range Conversion attachment made of quadrilateral Ergal Picatinny rail, 300 Mm. fluted target grade barrel and multi position extensible light alloy bipod.
- bARREL: 300 mm, with external flutes for cooling and self cleaning
- CALIbERS: .9x19 Par, 9x21 Imi, .357 Sig, .40 S&W
- bIPOd: Aircraft aluminum alloy grade, with 5 position independent stops, 5 position independent extension, interchangeable feet and additional extensions
- TOTAL wEIgHT: 650 Grs. (without scope and pistol)
- dIMENSIONS: 375x65x165 (with pistol, folded bipod)
Strike Pistol SyStem LRC
The Long Range Conversion (LRC) for the Strike One pistol offers to the operative shooter and marksman another innovative opportunity: thanks to the in line barrel and tight locking tolerances between slide and frame, our exclusive and patented LRC conversion allows the quick mount and take down on the pistol’s lower frame rail of a quadrilateral Picatinny attachment, machined from a solid slab of Ergal light alloy. For the first time, a semiautomatic pistol offers to the shooter a system which features the barrel of the pistol carrying the optical sighting devices instead of having them mounted on the frame or slide. The LRC, thanks to a very tight tolerance design between barrel and center alignment tunnel in the Ergal attachment, allows extremely high accuracy even with standard factory ammunition at ranges up to 200 Mt.